Research in Motion (RIM) BlackBerry as the producer for the next few months have been leaked on the Internet. After the turn of the helm, RIM has designed a specific strategy to maintain its business.
According to sources, as quoted from the Uber Gizmo, RIM will focus primarily in the next 15 months. This was in accordance with RIM's new CEO appointment, Thorsten Heins is only given less than two years to improve the performance of RIM.
These leaked RIM strategy that would be done for at least the next 15 months:
1. RIM will release the BlackBerry platform 10. The plan of this new OS will be released this summer
2. 10 waiting for the launch of BlackBerry, RIM is rumored to be launching two phones with BlackBerry OS 7 in the developing world and global markets. Issued cell phone is the BlackBerry Curve 9230 (EDGE) and the Blackberry Curve 9320 (HSPA). It will probably seem strange because at the moment other vendor phones with 3G technology accelerates upward, RIM actually makes the phone with EDGE network support. This could be done to reduce the price of the phone. But, will we wait for its action, is able to absorb the market?
3. BlackBerry Playbook will be embedded 1.5 Ghz processor. Unclear whether the processor is only a single core or dual core already. The tissue is raised to support the HSPA with speeds of up to 42 Mbps and a technology called Near Field Communication (NFC). The plan of this tablet will be released in May or June.
4. BlackBerry London will still be launched according to predictions of its position at September 2012
5. Blackberry OS devices that support 10 will be part of the Bold series with complete QWERTY keyboard and still use the touch screen. The phone will come in December 2012. Other devices with the same OS will come with a QWERTY slide design.
The plan will be present in the first quarter 2013.
It is not to be leaked from RIM's official. But the official statement may be shown by RIM, at least at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month.